What if I need to travel for my shoot – will you pay? 🚁

If you need to travel to a different city for your shoot, we’ll book and pay for flights (train, bus, etc). If you need to travel within a city for a shoot, we don’t pay for travel. For example:

Jane lives in London, UK, and has a shoot in Barcelona, Spain. The company will pay for a return airfare to Barcelona.

Mary lives in California, in Los Angeles. Her Shoot Producer is also based in LA. Mary drives 20 miles to get to the location for the shoot. The company does not pay gas (petrol) money for this.

If you need to stay overnight for the shoot in that city, or two nights, we’ll pay for accommodation. Typically, this will also be the shoot location – we often use AirBNB for this.

After the shoot trip – if it’s in a city other than your home city – you can also claim a Transfer Allowance, an amount of money for each shoot day you’re in a different city, plus an amount to and from the transport hub (eg, airport, central train station) in your Home City. More info (this page is aimed at our existing models).