After you apply, we’ll organise an Info Session, a 15-minute phone call to discuss your application, and give you a chance to ask us questions. Our goal is for you to have no unanswered questions after the Info Session – we want you to feel you’ve made an informed decision to work with us (we do not ask you to actually make that decision in the Info Session). More info on what happens in an Info Session.
So, it’s great if you have a bunch of questions prepared, we’ll answer each one concisely. If you’re stuck for what to ask, here are some ideas:
- How do I know I can trust you guys?
- Is there anything I should know about the Release / Contract?
- How long will it take for my money to get to me?
- What’s it like on a shoot?
- This all sounds a bit too good to be true…?
- How long have you been involved with the company?
- How do you like working there?
- What else do you do at the company?
(Many other questions you may have are answered here in the FAQ, so we encourage you to read it… but it’s def fine to ask for clarification in the Info Session as well).